Communications & Engagement Coordinator
Albany Community Hospice is an eight bed inpatient palliative care service located in Albany and it is an integral part of the provision of palliative care in the Great Southern region. The Hospice is a not for profit organisation that is licensed as a private hospital.
An exciting opportunity is available at Albany Community Hospice for an experienced communications and marketing professional with broad experience including writing and delivering engaging content for communication platforms. This role is unique in that it is broad, challenging, and will have opportunity to initiate, plan, and roll out numerous communications, marketing and engagement initiatives.
- Support finalisation and implementation of our communications and marketing plans and strategies.
- Support and drive key projects including implementation of a new website; and support roll out of a new Partnership Program.
- Develop and deliver communications to internal and external stakeholders, using a range of technology and communication channels.
- Develop and implement targeted social media strategies to engage stakeholders and promote initiatives.
- Review, develop and implement all related policies and procedures.
- Qualification in communications, digital media, marketing, a related field and relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of extensive experience and specialist knowledge, education and/or training
- Demonstrated experience in managing a website Content Management System (CMS) and ideally competence and familiarity with web development and management
- Ability to write strong, engaging copy appropriate to platform and objective
- Strong organisational skills and an ability to prioritise and execute multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven capability to manage relationships across the full spectrum of internal and external stakeholders applying outstanding interpersonal, verbal communication and relationship building skills
- Flexibility, time management and organisational skills
If you are an individual that thrives on making a difference, is passionate about communications, marketing and engagement and applying it within a unique organisation, we would very much like to hear from you.
This is a fixed term 12 month contract. Days and hours of work are flexible and will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Further questions can be directed to our Support Services Manager, Sarah-Louise Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9892 2457
To apply, submit your cover letter and current resume, with two recent professional work referees to email@example.com
Applications close at 5pm on Monday 24 February 2020
Job Description Details: